Contact Us

Where We Play

St Duthus FC played at the Links Playing Fields from the year of their formation in 1885 up until the 1950s, when it became clear that damage done to the park during the Second World War had taken its toll. The club then played at Coronation Park - a piece of land gifted to the club by Leo Pieraccini - for a short time between the 1950s and 1960s before returning to the Links. In 1995, a new ground adjacent to the Links was leased from the Ross & Cromarty Council and developed for use by St Duthus FC and later named Grant Park, after former manager and committee member Christopher Grant.

For the 2016-17 season, the Saints will play at the Links Playing Fields.

Sponsors